1. You should always kill the flies that are in your kitchen before you start making dinner. There is a slight possibility that one will fly into the skillet as your are browning the hamburger.
2. Never let your 19 month-old son play in the kitchen while you are cooking dinner. He might get a hold of a very large 10-pound can of juice (okay more like 5 pounds..) and drop it on your toes.
3. Giving ice cream to a 4 year-old right before bed will cause her to stay up 3 hours past bed time.
4. Putting two kids to bed in the same room at the same time all by yourself does not work.
5. I rely on my sweet husband in the evenings a lot more that I thought I did.6. It will be a blessed day when Texas Tech's production of The Full Monty opens. I will have my husband back.
3 comments:
One of those days! I hope that play opens soon, I always think evening alone with kids are the hardest! Good luck!
Love it! Gotta love 2 kids and no husband! I always dread the days Har has to stay late ;( But way to go and may the play be over sooN!
the full monty eh? does jonesy have the staring role? we can only hope!!!
Post a Comment