Jonesy has had to work every single day this month (including weekends) up until this past Saturday. We decided to celebrate by getting out of Lubbock. We couldn't go too far though (gas prices and all) so we went geocaching and exploring. Hooray!
Here is Ruth finding a hidden cache

Opening up the small treasure

A very strange house we found in Ransom Canyon (about 10 miles from our house)

Jonesy hiking up a hill full of cactus and other pricklies to find a cache...

Ruth feeling very sad that she can't go hiking up the pokey hill with Daddy

Ruth realizing she's getting her picture taken and kicking the sadness up a notch...

We are fans of wind power. I think those wind turbines are beautiful (I'm not kidding, I really do)

This is Gareth as he see's the wind turbines from the car. "Wow!!" he says.
2 comments:
what was the small treasure??
You'd have to go Geocaching to find out! (just kidding. We got a keychain)
Post a Comment