We had a few extra minutes one Sunday morning before church so we decided to do a photo shoot. The kids were very hyper so I couldn't get them to stay still, hence the blurry extremities.
Oh, and they were eating cheese during the photo shoot too. We don't want them to be hungry at church!
Great pictures. I like the cheese too - it's fun to try and figure out what and how much and when to feed kiddos with the new church time. By the way, where did you find church clothes for Gareth? I have the hardest time finding things for the boys to wear to church.
If you must know, I got both my kids' church outfits from Savers. I spent a total of 3 dollars on both outfits ($1 for Ruth's dress, $1 for Gareth's shirt, and $1 for his pants). They've got good stuff there, you just need to know when to go and where to look.
5 comments:
Great pictures. I like the cheese too - it's fun to try and figure out what and how much and when to feed kiddos with the new church time. By the way, where did you find church clothes for Gareth? I have the hardest time finding things for the boys to wear to church.
If you must know, I got both my kids' church outfits from Savers. I spent a total of 3 dollars on both outfits ($1 for Ruth's dress, $1 for Gareth's shirt, and $1 for his pants). They've got good stuff there, you just need to know when to go and where to look.
what is savers?
Savers is just like Goodwill. It's a secondhand store. I like it better than Goodwill because it's more organized and has better prices.
WOW! Ruthie looks like a miniture YOU!!!! I guess I didn't notice it before, WOW
Post a Comment