
Ruth had a class field trip to the corn maze/pumpkin patch yesterday. She was nice enough to invite Gareth and I along. It was a bit cold but we had lots of fun. We started with a hay ride around the pumpkin patch where Ruth was proud to point out the "male flowers and the female flowers" on the growing pumpkin vines (she learned about how pumpkins grow from the female flowers by being pollinated from the male flowers just recently from a book we read). The trip through the corn maze was fun...they cheated though by following a trail of popcorn left behind by the cheating corn maze workers. I guess they don't want to lose any preschoolers. After lunch, Ruth got to pick out a pumpkin and she also got to pretend to BE a pumpkin. Too much fun for one day.

This morning when I woke up, I came out to the living room and found a little pillow girl watching TV. She was so cute. Until we turned off the tv...
3 comments:
ummmm... is that a pillow in her pants? why does nothing that girl does surprise me... oh wait at least she has pants on! :)
oh... btw... you and your hubby were so fun to have at the party... you guys ROCK!
Nope, that's not a pillow in her pants.. it's her in a pillowcase. Poor pillow has been pushed aside and is barely hangin' on.
Post a Comment