Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Willeeom Shaksbeer

Ruth decided to write a book about William Shakespeare.  When she finished, she read it to us.  We were baffled by what she wrote.  Now I'm not an historian and I haven't checked her facts, but she sure is convincing. I've decided to write it all down here.  I'm keeping the spelling the way she did it (because it's cute...and it's funny to see how her mind works when sounding out words).  So, for your enjoyment:

Willeeom Shaksbeer
by: Ruth Jones
Willeeom Shaksbeer was a fames play riter.  He made Romeeoe and Joleeet and a mid sumer night streem.  He was in the time of qeen alisabith.  He praformd a midsumer night streem at the palece.  In his time girls couldn't prform in plays boys actid girl parts.

He invintid words like upstirs and down stirs.  Pepol think he rote 300 playse.

Qeen alisabith had black teeth.  In this time pepole didn't have toothbrushes.


6 comments:

Ron and Nina Jones said...

Genius! She's sooooooo cool. How fun we get to watch her getting ready to conquer the world!

moecleo said...

love the book it is going to be a best seller.

Kat Curtis said...

I like the toothbrushes fact too - that adds a nice touch! Ruth is so great. :)

Kurt and Kristy said...

Love it!!!

Becky said...

Cute!

Trina said...

Aunt Trina's heart swells with pride at being able to say that she is actually related to someone so smart. I wish I could have a copy of this book and get her to sign it for me!