Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hoppy Easter

Easter really sneaked up on me this year.  I was sick the beginning of the week and I was busy planning Ruth's birthday party at the end of the week and I completely forgot about easter until the night before (had to go shopping at about 11:30 that night).  Luckily, I was able to pull it together in time and the kids had a lot of fun.

Ruth with her basket.  She got a stuffed monkey and some lip gloss.

Ronan didn't care about his cool builder trucks. He loved his candy though!


Gareth loves to pose for pictures.  Here he is with his basket.
Here he is posing again.

Peeps.....on a stick.

More peeps.....on a stick.

Ronan tried to have fun coloring eggs.  But when his second egg broke after he squeezed it in his hand, he had had enough.

Ruth's masterpiece.

Our handiwork.

Out in the backyard for our easter egg hunt.


Keli was Gareths easter egg hunting partner.
If you enlargen and zoom in, you can see that this is Ruth climbing a tree to get an egg.

This is Ruth jumping down from the tree after retrieving the egg.

Grandpa Capel helping the little ones (Ronan and Ari) look for eggs.

No comments: