Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gareth turned FOUR!

Our little bear-boy is growing up way too fast! Gareth turned 4 last Wednesday (March 2nd). He had a great day. In fact, he told me it was his best birthday ever. We started out with our new tradition of giving the birthday boy breakfast in bed. He chose to have Cookie Crisp Cereal. For lunch Jonesy and I took him to Pirate Island Pizza. That evening, we had a little pirate party. During the pirate party, the kids dressed up like pirates and ran around saying "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr." We also played in the living room with legos and did a piƱata. I'm glad he had a great day.  We love you, Gareth!

A lego-building contest to see who can build the best robot.



Gareth at Pirate Island Pizza
Free birthday sundae!
Captain PizzaFace
Jonesy shooting pirate skeletons.

3 comments:

Ron and Nina Jones said...

They are all so adorable, but that picture of Ronan.....oh my. So cute!

Kurt and Kristy said...

I can't believe how grown up Gareth looks!! Happy belated birthday!!

Kate said...

happy birthday, gareth! he's getting so big!!