Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Math?!?
Jones and I both LOVE to read. So, naturally, I expected to have children who love to read. Don't get me wrong, Ruth is really enjoying learning how to read. But, to our surprise, she has become OBSESSED with math. She loves to write number sentences. She doesn't want bedtime stories, she wants math problems. She doesn't even use her fingers to figure them out (I still have to use my fingers). Here is her math on Day 1 of figuring it all out. Yes, I said DAY 1. It's been a couple weeks and she's even better now. I'm hoping she's going to put these brains to use and become a millionaire so we can live out our days in luxury.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wowsers... what a smarty pants... have you looked into touch math... i learned it when i was little and still use it today... shes so cool!
Post a Comment