






This one's my favorite...he likes to suck on his thumb while eating.
I can't believe how quickly this little boy is growing up. It's only been 6 months since he was born but it's gone by way too fast. Ronan is the light of all of our lives. He LOVES to listen to Ruth's jokes and his favorite person to roll around on the floor with is Gareth. He's a pretty quiet kid (now that the colic is pretty much over) but he does have a red-head temper! He loves to smile at strangers in the same way Ruth always did so part of me thinks he's not going to be shy (but we'll see). Ronan gets around these days pretty well with his own version of an army crawl. He's already a whopping 18 1/2 pounds (I'll get a more accurate weight at his well-baby visit in a couple weeks) and he's already fitting into clothes made for a 12-month-old. I don't know what we're going to do with this kid, but we love him!

No comments:
Post a Comment