Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Letters to Santa


Ruth took it upon herself to write letters to Santa for both her and her brother. I would have taken a picture but alas, our camera does not seem to be working :( Here is what she wrote:

Letter from Ruth
Written by Ruth
Santu wil you git me sum littlist pet shops
TRANSLATION: Santa, will you get me some littlest pet shops?

Letter from Gareth
Written by Ruth
Gerith wonts a toy cor with a rmot
TRANSLATION: Gareth wants a toy car with a remote


Update: I just found another letter on the table that she didn't show me.

Santu I wus theken ken I hav a dog foo crismis
TRANSLATION: Santa, I was thinking. Can I have a dog for Christmas?

3 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

Hmmmm that's a pretty good gift!! Do you actually send those? I was thinking it would be fun to do with the kids!

Havilah said...

Kristy~ We've never formally written letters to Santa...Ruth did that on her own. Maybe someday we'll send them.

Dad~ Stay where you are! We don't want your dog! :P

Rachel said...

Oh man, too stinkin' cute! And I'm sure Santa will understand because even without your translation, I got it right on! :)