Sunday, December 13, 2009
Amazing Holiday Light Display!
Last week for Family Night we decided to drive around and look at Christmas lights. This is a yearly tradition of ours but this year was the best ever. We looked around online and found out about a house not too far from us that puts on a spectacular Christmas light display (with music and everything). I was only expecting the lights to be timed to one song but we got about 20 minutes worth of songs! It was a lot of fun. The kids LOVED it. If you live in the area please go see it! You can get the address from the website. Here is a link to their website. And for your viewing pleasure, here is a link to a video from past years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Errrrrrrrrrrr, problems in viewing. Did get to see "Rudolf the Nose". Wow - love it.....though if I were a neighbor, I'd be sick of it pretty quick!!!!
Post a Comment