Maybe a pet fish might work??????
Ahhh! How sweet! Did she pick out a name!? With how many tumbleweeds there are in Texas she could have a few pets!! ;)
perfect pet...no pooey on the carpet!
Ha ha -- I love Lubbock for its abundance of tumbleweeds. Oh Ruth, what a great imagination. :)
How random!!! That is hilarious!
Yes, the new pet does have a name. Her name is Katie and she lives on our back porch now. I'm still trying to figure out what to feed her!!
Feed her miracle grow, maybe she will get bigger. Ha HA
Havilah - I nominated you for a blog award. Check my blog to get more information. ~Andrea
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Maybe a pet fish might work??????
Ahhh! How sweet! Did she pick out a name!? With how many tumbleweeds there are in Texas she could have a few pets!! ;)
perfect pet...no pooey on the carpet!
Ha ha -- I love Lubbock for its abundance of tumbleweeds. Oh Ruth, what a great imagination. :)
How random!!! That is hilarious!
Yes, the new pet does have a name. Her name is Katie and she lives on our back porch now. I'm still trying to figure out what to feed her!!
Feed her miracle grow, maybe she will get bigger. Ha HA
Havilah - I nominated you for a blog award. Check my blog to get more information. ~Andrea
Post a Comment