Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just for Fun

I wasn't going to do this but I tried it and got some pretty funny results:

Instructions:Go to Google (or whichever search engine you prefer) and type in your first name and the phrase. Copy and paste the first sentence/phrase you get that makes sense. You can get some pretty wacky stuff. Tag as many people as you like.

Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search
A: Havilah needs substantial funding.

Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search
A: Havilah looks like a gentile got drunk at a bar mitzvah and wrote the dance down in a drunken mess

Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
A: Havilah says that the 200 metre long “fat ore zone” drilled so far could be one of a number along some 1700 metres continuous strike of the Mutooroo ...

Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search
A: Havilah wants to offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world

Q: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search
A: Havilah does much more than collect on outstanding accounts

Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search
A: Havilah hates bugs.

Q: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search
A: Havilah asks her students to raise their hands if they are Colts fans

Q: Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search
A: Havilah goes the whole day (even nap time) in panties and stays dry!!!!

Q: Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
A: Havilah likes to go away on weekend trips.

Q: Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search
A: Havilah eats a well nourishing meal

Q: Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search
A: Havilah wears Barack Obama shirts often.

Q: Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search
A: Havilah was arrested for throwing toddler from car.

I tag anyone who wants to do it! (trust me, it's fun)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

lol, I liked the staying dry in your panties one.

Brother and Sister Jones said...

Great. I just found out that "Nina looks like a cheap prostitute".

I'm never going outside my house again!

Brother and Sister Jones said...

....but at least I want glory for Great Britain and wear plaid skirts!

Kat Curtis said...

That is so funny - I'll have to try it.

Kurt and Kristy said...

LOL! I loved it!! And wait to go for keeping your panties dry! And what made you throw Gareth out of the car??

Rachel said...

Yea for Havilah!!! You can keep your panties dry!!! But Barack shirts?! C'mon, you should throw THOSE out of your car instead your kid! Haha, that was hilarious!

Lis said...

I tried it...I guess my name is too unusually spelled...I didn't come up with much. I guess the funniest was Lisabeth says "Yee-yuck!" to liver and onions with no dessert for dinner. But I actually kind of like liver and onions. Yours were much funnier!