Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Post by Ruth.....

I think it's a good day to type stuff on the blog. What do you think?

Well if you want to do something else, why don't you rink out? And you know, I don't know what to say but what do you think? Should I say Moo? Or should I say Hey!

What does a banana do when it's tired out?

It eats banana-cicles!!

What do you think? I think we're having fun!

You know, I went to church and I went to primary. I learned about being friends and I colored a picture of a dog and cat being friends. And I liked how I do stuff and I play with toys and I ate cookies and I did a circle and it was real real fun.

Gareth went to his first little tiny class (nursery). He made his own little hand champion thing (a necklace made of a handprint). And then when we picked him up he was okay, except he started crying. It was not fun but I still loved him. I looked at his thing and I was suprised because he colored on the hand without getting it on the floor! I was very happy to see him do that. I know how much I love stuff today. Why don't you go to an I Love You website and you'll find lots of fun games! Oh! Don't forget to look on the game internet where there's church games to play on church days. Don't forget to line up your eyes to that beautiful story because it's all about me! Do you know everything you know? Do you? do you? do you? do you?

That's all.

Love, Ruth

No comments: