Monday, September 22, 2008

Gareth sleeps..


Gareth has developed an attachment to Dino. It's very cute. Gareth calls him "Nino" and he asks for him every night before we put him in bed. Dino belonged to Jonesy when he was a kid. I don't know the story behind this big ugly beast, all I know is I can't get rid of him because both of my boys are attached to him.

3 comments:

Ron and Nina Jones said...

Let's see now, how DID we get that dinosaur? I think it was a bargain basement toy I bought at a Ross style store before there even was a 'Ross'. It was a present that we gave him when he was around 6 or 7....or should I say SANTA gave him? It's held out amazingly well, hasn't it?

That "Dino" on the toy - is that super imposed or is that actually on the toy? It wasn't on Dino when Mike was little.

Havilah said...

I photoshopped the picture and added the word. Photoshop is fun! I also erased a yucky stain that is on the pillowcase. If only it were that easy in real life.

Bethany said...

amazing! that doesn't look nearly that old. how sweet that he can love a toy his dad loved.