Just so I don't forget, I have to write these down!
To a lady who was smoking at the pool: "Why are you smoking? Didn't you know it's bad for you?" (oops, better teach her proper etiquette...at least she knows about the health effects of smoking)
To our new upstairs neighbors and the people helping them move in: "Hi everybody! This (grabbing my hand and pulling me forward) is my mom Havilah, and this (holding up her swim floater thing that looks like a fish) is my fish!"
To me after church while showing me a picture she drew: "This is me, and all the squiggly colorful lines in my head are all my muscles!" (i was thinking it looked more like a brain...)
4 comments:
In the past month, Daniel has told a stranger that he shouldn't smoke and also my mother-in-law. While it was awkward with the stranger, it was even more awkward with my mother-in-law, although we had a really good discussion all together. I'm glad that he knows that it's wrong, but I need to work on etiquette with him as well.
Your hair looks cute... you sneakly got your haircut without saying anything to me! What a surprise! I'm loving it. Now we can pick out super cute head bands... I love head bands.
kate~ Daniel and Ruth are a lot alike! She wrote him another story today...did he like the last one?
Bethany~ I cut my hair on Saturday to keep me busy... I knew you were out of town and I was so lonely and bored I HAD to do something! You do need to help me find headbands! I need help!
Ruth is so smart. She said the lines where her muscles, you said it looked more like a brain. Well, duh, they were her brain muscles!
Post a Comment