First he found the step stool. Then he found a bag of rice. When he discovered it was opened he became delighted (quietly delighted...). After dumping it on the counter and pushing most of it onto the floor, he decided to try eating it. Yuck! He got angry that it didn't taste like the rice he's used to so he started hitting it. This is what caught my attention and I came to check it out.
Ruth came to check it out too and decided that it would be fun to run around in the mess. When she realized that it was sticking to her feet she went out to the living room to wipe the rice off. So now I had a mess on the counter, on the kitchen floor, in the drawer, under the microwave, and into the living room. I guess that's what I get for trying to read Breaking Dawn, the last book in the Twilight series.



No comments:
Post a Comment