I don't know if you've noticed but I've got hair on my mind (literally) (unlike my husband) (that was mean, sorry Jones!). After finding a bunch of blogs dedicated to giving ideas on how to do hair and trying out a few on Ruth, I've realized that it's actually fun to do my daughter's hair! This is good for her because now when we go out, people comment on how wonderful her hair is
before they comment on her brother's hair (sometimes I think Ruth feels left out when strangers talk about Gareth's hair and don't even acknowledge Ruth).
And because I like to show-off, I took a picture of Ruth's hair today. Please only look at the hair and not my messy house! It looks real tough to do, but it's so simple!
This has become my new hobby (read: obsession). But I promise I won't post anymore about hair for a while! (unless I do something REALLY cool with Ruth's hair)


Here's some links to all the Hair blogs I subscribe to:
4 comments:
ah, cute! i'm impressed that she would sit still for you to do that, although I guess she isn't 2 or anything. duh! it looks great. i'm impressed at least.
Very cute, but some of us are dying to know about YOUR hair. Did you get it cut? Pictures!
Cute, cute, cute hair! I actually was just looking at my boys the other day and feeling grateful that I didn't have to figure out what to do with their hair because I wouldn't even know where to start. Now if I ever have a girl, I can turn to you as the resident expert! Thanks!! :)
SOOOOO cute! She'll be the cutest in her K class! :) I am obsessed too, I wish Savanna would stop crying buckets when I do her hair though.
Post a Comment