lunar~ YOU were the one who showed us this movie. Jonesy just started reading the HP series again and was reminded of it. He though he would share the joy. Now I have it in my head again...snape, snape, severus snape....
Ok, that's more like it. For some reason the video was not showing up on my computer...this makes more sense now ...and it is quite funny in an odd sort of way.
6 comments:
Is it blank on purpose? If so, you have such a simple and unblemished sense of humor! White as the driven snow! I like it.
OMG, did I really never tell you about this?! We LOVE Potter Puppet Pals...well, mainly this one. Have you watched it in fast motion yet?????
lunar~ YOU were the one who showed us this movie. Jonesy just started reading the HP series again and was reminded of it. He though he would share the joy. Now I have it in my head again...snape, snape, severus snape....
Ha ha... I love this one too... I especially love the naked dance!
Son, your sense of humor is - well - hmmmmmmm. You're still you!
Ok, that's more like it. For some reason the video was not showing up on my computer...this makes more sense now ...and it is quite funny in an odd sort of way.
Post a Comment