Monday, June 9, 2008

My Cowboy

My husband bought a cowboy hat on our way to Texas...it was a big surprise. After getting over my shock I think I might be starting to like it. What do ya'll think??

6 comments:

Anali said...

I think I'm scarred. For life. Make it STOP!!!

;-)

Just kidding. Not too bad, just whatever you do, DON'T grow a mustache.

Cynthia Lyn said...

Looks pretty authentic to me. . . and I'm (almost) in the sticks!

Rachel said...

Looks like something the Crocodile Hunter would wear. And something my husband would be 100% jealous of!

Jessica said...

I like it!

Macy Perrone said...

the hat suits him, totally hot.com. WELCOME TO TEXAS!!!

Lis said...

Cool hat! My Dad ALWAYS wore his Stetsons, straw for summer, felt for winter. It's tradition. And of course he had to cover his bald head with something.
Michael looks Texan already. Of all the people in your family I predict that he and Ruth will pick up the heaviest drawl. ;) But Gareth will grow up speaking Texan so maybe he'll win the prize! (That is if you stay long enough)
I really hope it will be a good experience for ya'll!