Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tagged

I guess I am a bulk poster now. Here is my third so far tonight so don't forget to scroll down to read the rest!

Kate tagged me a while ago to do a fun little thing where I write down 7 fun/interesting facts about myself. So here goes!

1. I'm obsessive about the way things are cleaned but I'm not obsessive about actually cleaning them.

2. I have to pee every time I walk in the door. Don't get in my way!

3. I love to be in social situations, but I'm very, very shy.

4. I have an irrational fear of making phone calls.

5. I haven't told anyone but my very close friends and family this ... I fell into the American Idol trap halfway through last season...and I loved it. I even voted...YAY David Cook!!

6. I didn't cry at my wedding or when my babies were born, but I cry all the time when I see sappy commercials.

7. I sang on stage with Donny Osmond!

No comments: