I guess I've been thinking about hair a lot lately. I found this cool blog called
She Does Hair that shows all sorts of cool ways to do your little girl's hair. I got some fun ides from that blog and decided to experiment with Ruth's hair. Here are the results...
(keep in mind, this is my first try doing cool hair styles)


As you can see, Ruth is sitting at the computer. It's a great trick to get your kid to sit still while doing her hair! (the TV works great too)
3 comments:
So cute!! I've been experimenting too! I've been to that blog but here is my favorite and you'll die when you see this one, the pictures are very clean and there are so many cute ideas! http://www.cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com/
Ruth is so cute!
Ruth's hair is getting so long! Very cute idea. Very cute Ruthie-girl and her 'do'. I'll have to visit the website and get ideas for Ember.
Cute post! Thanks for adding the link - we've since been experimenting too! Can't wait to see Ruth's hair at Church!
Post a Comment