Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm so proud..

I'm so proud.

78 words

Speedtest

7 comments:

Ron and Nina Jones said...

after a LOT of practice, I got up to 79 wpm. Man!!! I used to be at 105 wpm. I've really, really slowed down. I must be OLD

Havilah said...

I don't think I ever reached 105. I was up at 90 in my college years. I must be OLD too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
April said...

Wow. Speedy.

Bowlicious Bowtique said...

Woah, better than I! I only got to 66. I thought I was faster than that.

Kate said...

This typing test is SO addicting. I kept trying it and finally quit when I got 90 (with only 3 errors! yay!). I won't tell you how many I had to take to get that. Fun. :)

MelindaLou said...

Wow you are way faster than me I don't think I was ever at 90 wpm. I was happy to be above 60. Sad what excites us now.