Thursday, April 17, 2008

Questions of the Day


So Ruth has been asking a lot of difficult questions lately. We try to answer them as accurate as possible. We don't like cutting corners when answering questions, but sometimes I don't even know the answer!! I thought I'd start making lists of her questions. Just because I want to. So here are some from today and the recent past...

"Are Dinosaurs going to be resurrected?"

"Why do the leaves fall off trees?" follow-up "But why don't the poky tree's leaves fall off"

"So anyway, what's a criminal?"


"What is the future?"


"What lives on the bottom of the world?"

"Why can't I have a Hannah Montana birthday cake??"

There are more but I can't remember them! And THAT'S why I need to blog about them.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

"Because, a Hannah Montana birthday cake would taste disgusting and we couldn't possible sacrifice the taste just so we could have her irritating face on the cake." That's why. :)

Havilah said...

that's a much better answer than I gave. I said: "Because I hate Hannah Montana."

Sarah said...

she's smart...i've never even thought of the dinosaurs eternal salvation

Havilah said...

I think she asked the one about the dinosaurs because it was easter time and we went to the dinosaur museum. So we ended up teaching her about resurrection and dinosaurs at the same time.