Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hannah Mon-poopy


Hannah Montana is driving me NuTs! And it's not even her show that drives me crazy. Everywhere we go Ruth points out Hannah Montana merchandise.

"Look Mom! Hannah Montana shirts!" "Oh look! Hannah Montana panties!" "Mom! Hannah Montana BAND AIDS!"

It's ridiculous. You see, Ruth has never SEEN Hannah Montana. And don't you dare ask me how she learned about Hannah Montana because I DON'T KNOW.

I'm telling you it's a conspiracy.

5 comments:

Kate said...

I had never heard of this girl until I started seeing her face plastered all over the place. And it is a conspiracy. The parents get worn down so much by their kids clamouring for such and such and since you can't find 'regular' band-aids or whatever anymore, you get the stuff with Hannah Montana/icon of the day instead.

Mama J said...

Yeah my neice is obsessed with her! And she is only 6!!! Every time i see something Hannah Montana in the store... I knock it over! You should try it some time, it feels really good!

Sarah said...

lol, I liked Jana's comment.

Maybe Ruth can secretly read?

Rachel said...

That is so funny, it really must be a conspiracy. She is driving me crazy too and thankfully Savanna doesn't know who she is...YET.

Ron and Nina Jones said...

You think that's bad? When Mike and his sister Roni were kids it was Garbage Pail kids. Thank your lucky stars its just annoying big wig blond chicklet.