Saturday, April 26, 2008

I can't believe she's 4!

Our little girl turned four years old yesterday. The years have definitely gone by a lot faster than we could have imagined. Ruth is our little princess. She is not shy at all and loves to make people feel happy. Ruth's curiosity keeps us on our toes and her energy level is what makes us exhausted every night. But we love her!



This is Ruth when she was about 6 weeks old. She was a beautiful baby!



Here she is about 18 months old...



This is Ruth's one-year birthday picture. She had no hair so I had to pretend she did by putting a pony-tail.



This is Ruth's two-year birthday picture. She finally got hair!



And this is Ruth one year ago on her 3rd birthday.


We got Ruth's portrait a little early this year (in March) by an amazing photographer but I still haven't ordered the prints so you'll have to be stuck with this (our crazy child likes to draw in the box before we pack it):



We're so proud of our 'Monkey Princess'. With her good attitude, friendliness, and excellent memory she's going to make it far in life. We're so blessed to have Ruth in our lives.

4 comments:

MOANA said...

Wow memories seeing her so small! She is such a cute girl and has always been!! Happy Birthday to you Ruth, time really does fly!!

Anonymous said...

She's such a cutie! :)

Bethany said...

I can totally see Gareth in that first picture! I will forever be impressed by Ruth's ability to learn. Today in Primary I noticed that she knows all the words to "we thank thee oh god for a prophet". she is always so quick to raise her hand to answer questions and is usually always right. what a fun kid!

Macy Perrone said...

woah! i remember when ruth was born. i suddenly feel very very old! ...she really is adorable!