Saturday, January 5, 2008

Geocaching!

Okay, so geocaching is a lot of fun! It's like a treasure hunt (okay it really IS a treasure hunt because you get treasure!) If you haven't tried it then I suggest you do. If you don't have a GPS device, call us and we'll take you geocaching with us. It's something that doesn't take a lot of time to plan. There are caches hidden all around Flagstaff. We've gone and found caches on our way to the store even. Ruth loves it too. Hooray for family fun! Our first find was so fun. The cache was hidden in a place that we drive by almost every day in plain sight (if you really want to know where, you'll have to ask me and maybe I'll tell you). We had to follow clues to find a code to open up the box that we found with our GPS and inside we found all sorts of prizes. We took out a doll for Ruth and left a matchbox car for the next lucky person to find it. Seriously...try it.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Havilah!!! I'm so excited to find your blog!!! I've missed you guys and I can't believe how big Ruth is!!! I totally love geocaching too, it's a blast. Keep in touch!! I'll check in on your fun adventures often. :)

Havilah said...

Hey Rachel! I was just thinking about you the other day! It's good to hear from you. :)