There are a couple books that Jonesy and I have both recently read that we want to recommend. The first is called The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. This is a very well-written book. Probably the best I have read in a while. It is book one of a trilogy. Just click on the picture of the book if you want to read a small blurb about the story.
The next book series we want to recommend is called Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson. This series has a new (and pretty cool) way to think about magic. Click on the picture to read more about the story. P.S. Brandon Sanderson is the man who has been given the job of finishing the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan (RIP). After reading this book, I know he is the man for the job. I'm excited to see what he can do.This past month has been a great one for reading. We don't get to read much during the school year because Jonesy is so busy with work and I am so busy with school. It's too bad school starts next week, I still have a dozen books on my list to read.
1 comment:
Ooo, I shall spread word to my husband who is a fantasy fan and VERY much a Robert Jordan fan (yes, RIP). Thanks for the recommendations!!!
Post a Comment