Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Celebrations

Last night we went to our Ward Halloween Party. After eating chili, we went out to the parking lot for "Trunk or Treating." Ruth had so much fun. She was a beautiful princess. Gareth was a leprechaun. Tonight we are going to have them wear their costumes to story time at the library. Trunk or Treating was enough so we won't be going Trick or Treating. (Don't tell Ruth!) Hopefully we can get some better pictures tonight and I'll post them tomorrow.



This is Princess Ruth with her best friend Ninja Daniel



Here is our little leprechaun.


Princess Ruth with her friend Elvis and his wife.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute! :) It's sad how I'm just Elvis' wife. Dang, I need a costume.

Anali said...

The kids look awesome, and I LOVE Gareth's leprechaun costume! Great work!

April said...

Oh so Cute.

Kate said...

Love the leprechan! He's perfect. :)

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

what a perfect leprchaun, You are a great seamstress! Can you make my kids costumes next year? A year is enough notice right? JK