Cheap Halloween Costumes = awesome!
Putting our son in a tiara = not awesome!
What a fun outing. Love the nose. And it looks like you have a mini Havilah on your hands. Ruth looks so much like you from the pics. Well from all but the huge nose pic. :-)
ok, so I think we must have been there the same day! My Zane put on those same glasses!! I think I got outta there only spending $18
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cheap Halloween Costumes = awesome!
Putting our son in a tiara = not awesome!
What a fun outing. Love the nose. And it looks like you have a mini Havilah on your hands. Ruth looks so much like you from the pics. Well from all but the huge nose pic. :-)
ok, so I think we must have been there the same day! My Zane put on those same glasses!! I think I got outta there only spending $18
Post a Comment