Saturday, January 28, 2012

I found this hanging on the wall today.  Apparently Ruth and Keli made up a game.  It's pretty random.  I thought it was funny enough to remember, so I'm putting it here!

The Points Game

Rules:
1. You can not make up any new rules without everyone agreeing.
2. You cannot get infinite points.
3. You must keep track of your own points.
4. NO CHEATING!!!
5. The points game lasts only one day, but you can start another game the next day.

POINTS:

  • Someone high-5 you.......................................5 points
  • Turn on a light.................................................5 points
  • Check a book out of the library.......................5 points
  • Stick a piece of chewed gum under a desk.....10 points
  • when you walk through a door, 
    • scream "willy wonka has arrived!"........10 points
  • Make Cookies..............................................15 points
  • When you see someones underwear say, 
    • "I see london, I see France, I see 
    • (person's name)'s underpants!".............20 points

Anyone wanna play??

No comments: