Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Fall!!

A couple of weeks ago, we took a Sunday drive up the canyon to look at all of the beautiful fall colors.  We were able to go on a small hike and then have a picnic.  We had a wonderful time together.  I was even able to get some rare shots of Jonesy smiling!!  I'm so happy that I have such an awesome family. :)



Ruth took this picture... a little blurry...but she's learning

Another Ruth shot...she was trying to get Jones to kiss my cheek.








Gareth doesn't have to pee... he's posing.

Laughing at a daddy-joke.



See?  He does laugh!!

This is what he was laughing at.... I can't remember exactly what was happening... but it must have been funny.

1 comment:

Ron and Nina Jones said...

It looks like a great day outside. I love the kissy picture.

Blame Ron on the licking nonsense.

Where is my son and who replaced him with that thin guy?

Love your haircut.

Worlds cutest (and posiest) grandkids!