Thursday, October 27, 2011

Excuses

I have many, many excuses for why I haven't blogged lately.  Most of them are bad, some of them don't make sense, and some of them are just full of complaints.  I do have one excuse that is good so I think I'll share that one today.  On June 1, 2011 (yes, I know that was almost 6 months ago), I became a FULL-TIME student again!  Hooray for me!  I am really enjoying it.  I'm attending Western Governor's University.  It's a great school.  Right now I'm working on my bachelor's degree in K-8 Education.  When I'm done with that, I will move on and work on a Masters Degree in Library Science.  Yes, I am going to be a librarian.  Of all the career choices I've considered in my lifetime, this one is the only one I have felt SUPER excited about.  Yay me!

No comments: