Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

 Halloween this year was AWESOME.  The weather was beyond perfect.  This was Ronan's first time trick-or-treating.  He had fun but he got tired pretty quick.  He came home and hung out with Daddy while the rest of us went on.  The kids got some pretty awesome things.  Many houses gave out full-size candy bars.  One house gave out cans of soda, one house gave bags of chips.  There was even one house that gave out whole bags of M&M's.... no, not individual size bags... I mean full-size bags...you know the kind you grab when you're having a party.  The 12oz bags.  It's CrAzY!!  


Ruth was a Pirate this year.
We went to her school for their costume parade.  She ran right past us... this is the best shot I could get. 

Gareth was the "bomb bird" from Angry Birds. Ronan was a monster.



Ruth made me dress up this year.  I was a pumpkin.

Aunt Keli went trick-or-treating with us.



The Halloween Fairy brought some fun toys in exchange for their candy.  She brought Gareth some nerf guns, Ruth got a Zooble and Ronan got a puzzle.  The Halloween Fairy is taking some chocolate and freezing the rest for stockings!

2 comments:

Ron and Nina Jones said...

1. Most beautiful pirate I've ever seen.

2. How'd you get Ro to sit still long enough to get green hair?

3. Huh. Did you build a 'fly' into that angry bird costume???? Lol

4. I'm glad Ruthie got you to dress up. You looked cute!

5. Yay for Aunt's who still trick or treat!

Havilah said...

1. Yes, yes she is.
2. It didn't take long... but he was SO mad at me! "No green hair!!"
3. His costume was easy to take off in case of emergencies.
4. I haven't dressed up in YEARS. I felt silly.
5. Keli didn't actually trick-or-treat...she devoted herself entirely to helping the kids. (some people did give her candy though)