Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had some fun this year.  Ruth was a rock star, Gareth was Handy Manny and Ronan was Frankenstein.  We went trick-or-treating in the pouring rain (it let-up only a few minutes after we started so it wasn't that bad). After the kids picked out a few pieces of candy to keep, they left the rest under their beds and went to sleep.  During the night, the Halloween Fairy came and turned their candy into toys!  Ruth got a My Little Pony, Gareth got a Monster Truck and Ronan got a puzzle.  The Halloween Fairy also left Mommy and Daddy a lot of candy! :)

4 comments:

Ron and Nina Jones said...

Cute, cute, and cute! Thanks for sharing pictures. Can't wait to see these sweet children.

Kurt and Kristy said...

I actually really like that idea! I may have to mention that to Kurt! And I love all their costumes!

Anali said...

Great costumes!

Kate said...

Love your idea about the candy. James' preschool suggested the same thing. I was thinking of doing that until I saw that the kids' pediatric dentist takes the donated candy to the troops overseas. So, that's what we did yesterday. I really really enjoy getting all that candy off our hands.