Sunday, October 31, 2010

We grew some pumpkins!!

In our garden we were able to grow exactly 3 pumpkins!  When they were just babies, Jonesy carved each one with our kids' names.  As they grew, the names turned into cool-looking scars.  The kids got to carve them and put them on the porch for Halloween.  They had lots of fun!
Ruth with a pumpkin head.
Ronan loving his pumpkin.
Gareth wouldn't hold still for his picture.
Crazy pumpkin kids.
Proof I was there.

5 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

I cannot believe how big Ronan is! What a cutie! And is it just the light or is Ruth's hair turning red?

Havilah said...

lol... she had her hair pink that day for school... her hair is still brown!!

Becky said...

What a fun idea! Looks like you had a good Halloween.

moecleo said...

Carving the names in the pumpkins while their little is so cool. Maybe I will try it oneday,but since I don;t have a green thumb the pumpkins don't stand a chance.

Kristina said...

this is awesome!!! I love it!