Ronan is a big helper around here. He loves to help unload the dishwasher (he's only broken a few dishes), he loves to wipe off the fridge, and he'll even help put clothes away into the drawers. Today, I was sitting in my room going through the laundry and throwing the dirty clothes I wanted to put in the next load out into the hallway. When I came out, I found the pile to be only half the size I thought it would be.
After much searching, I found the rest of the clothes. Ronan was there with them, stuffing them into the washer toilet.
Ruth came in behind me and saw her jammies in the potty. She immediately started crying. I can't even imagine what must have gone on in her head. You'd do the same if you found your jammies in the toilet, admit it. After explaining to her that they would be fine after some major washing, she realized the humor in the situation and started laughing with me. Ronan saw us laughing so now I'm sure we'll start finding more things in there. Yuck!
6 comments:
Well......at least he didn't flush it?????????
That is too funny!!
That's hilarious!! Glad it wasn't me though! ;)
ok sooo funny!!!
ok sooo funny!!!
Hilarious! What a helper!
Post a Comment