Thursday, January 14, 2010

Garethisms

Gareth has started coming up with some great Garethisms lately. I'm being horrible and keep forgetting to write them down. Here's a couple:

Gareth's latest thing is to come up with "bad ideas." These are things that he thinks would not be good. His first was this: "I have a bad idea! I accidentally fell into Ruth's backpack and she took me to school." Some others are: "I turn into a leaf and fall off a tree" and "I drive my car into a tree and crash" There have been about 20 more but I didn't write them down and now I've forgotten.

Sometimes when we're driving Gareth will ask strange questions. One time he asked if I could please drive on the "walking street." I think he meant the sidewalk. Another time he wondered aloud what would happen if we drove in the grass (we were driving beside a big field).

Anyway... I PROMISE to do better writing these things down... he has become a very funny young man and I want to show off/share it with you all.

No comments: