



Gareth HATES to play in the fountain. He prefers to build trains out of the chairs surrounding the fountain.

Ruth stole the camera one day and did portraits...


Ronan loves his chair. It helps him to sit up.

He also loves his swing. (please ignore the purple blanket....we only use it when he's puked on all his other ones).

Gareth has impressed us with his ability to ride a bike. He just picked it up one day.

Ruth has a new friend. She lives next-door. I forget her name.

Gareth likes to wear his sister's shoes... On the wrong feet.

These kids keep life interesting.
Oh, and just so I don't forget, here's a story:
Gareth wanted to tell his grandma that he was wearing Thomas the Train underwear so this is what he said: "I have Thomas on my butt!" Grandmas was slightly confused.
2 comments:
I love that fountian too. I'd walk through it when I got off work early and hungout until it was time to catch my train, its great on 100 degree days.
Your kids make me smile thanks for sharing with us.
Ruth is quite the shutter bu, I se a future photographer, maybe even for National Geographic.
your baby is so big! I love to hear about your fun kids! :)
Post a Comment