Happy Birthday Nina!!

Grandma Jones and Ruth love to eat cheese together and since today is Grandma's birthday I thought I would show the world this beautiful picture! We love you Grandma!
Seriously though, Nina is the best MIL a girl could ask for. Always cheerful and smiling, very smart and amazing (she's gotta be...she survived raising Jonesy). I am thankful to have her in my life. :)
1 comment:
Oh, gosh....golly - now I'm all....alll....perflunked. Sniff, sniff, sniff.
You're my absolute, positively FAVORITE DIL, and would be even if you weren't my only DIL. As much as my son is adorable, he's found an amazing gem beyond the money in his OR his family's wallet and we count our blessings everyday!
Yes, eating cheese with my darling granddaughter is one of the great highlights of my life. Playing with my two reds (the boys) isn't chopped liver either. Can't wait to see them this next weekend, even if it won't be for long 9waaaahhhhh). Have the family pray us into town - we're hoping Audra's car zooms thru WA, OR, ID and UT with no hiccups. Pray hard!
See you soon!
Post a Comment