Saturday, May 23, 2009

Y'all wanted belly shots??

You know how much I hate getting my picture taken. Which is why I haven't supplied you with any belly shots throughout my pregnancy. Ruth is the sweetest girl in the world and she offered to do them for me. Completely her idea, I promise.



And yes, that is about what I look like.

5 comments:

Tera said...

So that had to be the most misleading post I have ever read. It took my computer a few mintues to load the pictures. So here I am waiting to see pictures of you and then bam there is ruth all hitched up, HA HA. Thanks for the laugh!

Tera said...

So that had to be the most misleading post I have ever read. It took my computer a few mintues to load the pictures. So here I am waiting to see pictures of you and then bam there is ruth all hitched up, HA HA. Thanks for the laugh!

Tera said...

So that had to be the most misleading post I have ever read. It took my computer a few mintues to load the pictures. So here I am waiting to see pictures of you and then bam there is ruth all hitched up, HA HA. Thanks for the laugh!

Tera said...

Wow sorry for posting 3 of the same posts. I was getting a little click happy.

Anali said...

Too funny! Can I admit that MY first thought was that the pics would be of Mike? Does that mean I'm weird?