Here are a few pictures of Ruth's birthday party back in April. (Still catching up!) We had a relaxing morning at the park with some of her friends.

Bethany is supposed to be
MY BFF, but she's really just using me to get to Ruth. Bethany made this awesome fruit bouquet for Ruth. It was devoured in just minutes.

Here is my attempt at making a cake. Can you guess what it is??

Here's Gareth and his buddies hangin' out during the festivities. They're cool dudes.
4 comments:
The birthday cake is so beautiful. Who knew you were so domestic.
I love the cake
wow that bethany is so talented!!! he he he... i am so happy for ruth and am so glad that she had a fab time at her party... sniff sniff i am going to miss her boooo hoooo!
The fruit bouquet and the cake look very creative...and it looks like the party was a lot of fun. Wish I could have come! I bet I'll be able to make to the next one!
Post a Comment