Friday, May 15, 2009

A Contest!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long... I have a TON of pictures but my camera's batteries are dead and I can't find the charger and I'm too cheap to go buy new batteries...so keep looking. Until then, we have a contest for you to enter!!

The contest is this: Guess the gender, day, and time of the birth of our baby!!

I've been wanting to do this contest for quite some time now, but it was too soon to get it started. Now I am officially 36.5 weeks along and we expect our new arrival in just a couple weeks. So let the contest begin!

Rules:
  1. Post a comment at the end of this post with your guess of the gender of the baby, the day the baby will be born, and the time it will be born. If you want, just for fun you can add your guesses for weight and height, but those won't be taken into account unless there is a tie.
  2. If you already know the gender then please refrain from making any mention of gender. If you do well with day and time, I will still consider letting you win.
  3. There will be a real prize for the winner!
Hints:
  1. My official due date is June 8th
  2. Ruth was born 7 days early at 7:20AM
  3. Gareth was born 6 days early at 9:27AM
  4. I used an epidural with both; but won't be using one this time (unless I change my mind).
Good luck!!

On a side note. We are planning on sending out a text message after baby is born to all who are interested. If you want to be included please send me an email with your cell number (be aware that this text message might come in the middle of the night because we're rude that way). Standard text messaging rates apply.

17 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

How fun!!! I think it is a boy and Ronan ;) will be born on June 3rd (yes June) at 11:32am. And I better get a text when you have him!! Can't wait!!!

Anali said...

Okay, here's how it will be:
Girl
June 9 (because that's my anniversary, and I think this little minx will take her sweet time).
8:35 AM

And I'd better already be on that text list. :-)

Melanie said...

Okay...hum. I think you will have a boy. On June 1st at 12:48 am. I won't guess the other stuff since I'm sure I'm wrong. Good luck!

Trudy Ann said...

my guess is june 1st, girl, at 10:30 a.m. will send you my digits so i can get a text!

Sarah said...

June 1st, boy, 4:45 a.m.

I want a text, you got my digits!

Becky said...

Well I know you don't want me to say this but I think your little baby boy will be born on June 8th. It is a very good day you know. It is my husbands birthday and also my best friend Tryna's birthday therefor it's just a good day to be born. I'm guessing he will be born about 4:10pm. Good luck with the no epideral thing. You are braver than I. How long are your labors? After the first 18 hours of labor I was glad to have a epidural. Not that it made me relax so much that I could nap like I was told, but it sure made things more comfortable. (Who can nap when they are about to have a baby seriously?)

Kristina said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emy4p2iW7b8

My guess is June 3rd @ 11:43 a.m.
A boy of course. Ronan, the adVENTUREEEEER!

Ron and Nina Jones said...

I want to clearly state that I have NO IDEA what the baby is, so I get to play.

Nyna Lisbeth(chuckle) will be born on June 2nd, just like her Auntie Roni. She'll be born at 12:37 a.m. just like her daddy, she'll weigh 7 lbs 11 oz. just like her Auntie Audra and be 19 3/4" just because I said so.

Bekah said...

A couple guesses here (and we all know the gender, so can't guess that!).
Gayla Morrill: May 31st, 5:45am
Andrea Morrill: June 2nd, 7:45am
Me: June 8th, 9:30pm (sorry Havi, I'm guessing this one is going to throw you for a loop and NOT come early)

Kat Curtis said...

I love your legal reminder at the end. :)

I'll say June 6th at 7:41pm and you're having a GIRL! (7 lbs. 9 oz., 21" long)

Cox Family said...

I had a dream the other night that you had twin girls and they were each about 10 lbs. I hope it doesn't come true. Anyway, I think you'll have a little boy (so we'll have the same order girl, boy, boy) and he'll be born on June 4th at 3:15 am. Good luck! (We're cheap and behind the times and we have to pay for our texts so I'll just wait to hear through the grapevine!)

moecleo said...

A girl June 1st named Sarah maria, 7 pounds 2 ounces 10 AM.

Anonymous said...

Well since I know you are having a namja (only those who speak korean will know what this is) I will just have to guess day and time. I will go with June 4 at 12:50 a.m.

Tera said...

June 6 at 4:03p.m., Isaac's birthday. A girl. 7lbs 6oz.
Congrats

Kate said...

Hi. I'll say boy, and, just to be obnoxious, I'll say he'll be born June 10th!

What else are we supposed to guess? Oh, let's say 10:30 am and since he's gonna be late, 9 lbs, 20 inches.

Good luck with the birth!

Bethany Thompson said...

it's a BOY... and he will be born on June 4th... lovely!!!

Lalani said...

June 4th - Girl - 10:45pm