One night about a month ago (before we moved), Jones went into the kids room to check on them. He found Ruth sleeping peacefully in her bed and went to check on Gareth. This is what he found:

He could hear Gareth breathing so he wasn't too worried, but it took him about a minute to locate our boy. This is where he was found:
We were just relieved that Gareth wasn't stepped on before he was found. Silly boy.
1 comment:
Reminds me of the time we found Robbie under the bed one morning at the ranch cabin. We were sleeping in the bed right next to him and I remember hearing a small thump in the middle of the night but didn't think anything of it. I guess he fell off, rolled under, and just kept right on sleeping. It grossed me out because I KNOW mice scamper around under that bed in the night!
Post a Comment