I have strange children. They loved their pancakes this morning....loved them so much they thought they'd
smash them into their faces!


Here they are in their Easter outfits:

We did a fun little picture scavenger hunt for them to find their Easter baskets. It's an old Jones family tradition. They had lots of fun with that.


We had a great Easter and were very happy to have Audra (Jonesy's sister) here to spend it with us. We got to do Easter dinner with the closest people we have to family here in Lubbock. and it was YUM! We hope every one else had a good Easter too!
3 comments:
Cute kids! I just realized when I left a comment on your blog a while ago, that my thought was incomplete. You probably were confused. What I meant to say is that you and Ruth were mentioned on my blog a few weeks ago (http://jessupfamily.blogspot.com/2009/03/awkward-gap.html). You probably had no idea was I was talking about when I mentioned it to you at church a couple weeks ago. Anyways, Happy Easter!
aaahhhh.... are we like family!!
yes..you ARE like family (but better!)
Post a Comment