Friday, February 27, 2009

Fancy Ruth

Ruth went to her friend's Fancy Party the other day and had so much fun! She has been insisting on wearing a tie lately. She will refuse to believe that only boys can wear ties. She does look pretty cute in a tie though, I have to admit.




Oh and yes, that is the dress I made for her two Halloweens ago. Still fits!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hilarious that she is in a tie!!! Such a little trend setter!

moecleo said...

She does look good. At one time it was popular for women to wear suits and ties. I think it was in the mid 90s.

Anali said...

I disagree that only men wear ties - as Ruth demonstrates, women can wear them quite fetchingly. I used to wear one on a regular basis at a previous job.

Ron and Nina Jones said...

Ruth is so cool! Keep her that way (translation - don't let her borrow her dad's old yellow happy face tie, puh lease!)