I saw this fun little survey on my friend's blog. It's a survey for Ruth! I asked her the questions and wrote down her answers:
1) What is something that mom always says to you?
"Hmmm, let me think. I love you, too. Cause I always say I love you."
2) What makes mom happy?
"When I give her chocolate!"
3) What makes mom sad?
"When I hit my brother."
4) What does your mom do to make you laugh?
“Tickles me!"
5) How old is your mom?
“I think it's 12."
6) What was your mom like as a child?
“I think she looked like a little baby and she had diapers."
7) How tall is your mom?
“ummm.. I think 15."
8) What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
“Be lazy and read books."
9) What does your mom do when you're not around?
“She goes on a date."
10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
“A show like a famous of a show."
11) What is your mom really good at?
“She's good at giving me hugs, she tells me things pretty well, she's smart, she can stand on one let, she can stomp on the floor without making a hole."
12) What is your mom not so good at?
“Holding me. Because I'm too heavy. And she isn't good at standing on her head about 20 min."
13) What does your mom do for her job?
“She cleans the house and she takes care of my panties (just in case I have a leak of peep.)"
14) What is your mom's favorite food?
“I think it's going to be... spaghetti!"
15) What makes you proud of your mom?
“Because she helps me take care of my friends?"
16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
“Maybe she could be the mom in James and the Giant Peach."
17) What do you and your mom do together?
“We read kid's books or watch TV or play outside or go to the park or go to a restaurant or go to a friends house."
18) How are you and your mom the same?
"We are both girls, we have long hair, we have the same looking noses our hands look the same."
19) How are you and your mom different?
“Because she has glasses."
20) How do you know your mom loves you?
“Because she says 'I love you' after I say 'I love you.'"
9 comments:
That is really cute Havilah! Thanks for sharing. That cute Ruth! I wish I was closer so I could come help you vacuum or something.. (since you're pregnant that is)! It's easy to forget, but that state can be a hard one to be in. Hope it's going ok for you!
ahhh...Ruth you are a very wise and intelligent girl! Super cute, thanks for sharing!
She is HILLARIOUS!! That was so fun to read!! I have a few questions though....Who is it you're going on dates with?? Do you stomp your foot on the floor often? Could you stand on your head for 20 mins before having kids? This very entertaining and told me so much more about you!! ;)
Too funny, Ruth you are such a comedian. Thanks for making me smile.
Wow! You can stomp on the floor without even making a hole! I wish I had that talent!
Ruthie sure knows you pretty well! (Is spaghetti your favorite food?)
mmmmmmmmmmm spaghetti! She knows me well... Spaghetti IS my favorite food.
Man Havilah, work on those headstands! I can see you're a disgrace to her, haha!! What a funny girl she is!
Geez 12 is so old. Wait until she asks if you were around for the dinosaurs or if you travled with the pioneers, I did when i was a kid.
Post a Comment