My VERY VERY MOST VERY favorite movie right now is called "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog." It was made by Joss Whedon (who also made Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Firefly (another of my all-time favorites)). Neil Patrick Harris (who I will always remember ad Doogie Howser) and Nathan Fillion (who won my heart in "Firefly") are so good in it. ANYWAY, so I found it on Hulu.com (a very good way to watch TV with out actually paying for cable) and I've been watching it over and over and over again. I have become so in love with it that I feel very strongly that if I fail at sharing it with my friends, I have failed at life. So here it is. All 45 minutes of it courtesy of hulu.com. PLEASE TRY IT! If you don't love it by the end of the first song, I give you permission to turn it off.
2 comments:
so, I LOVED it.
You're a genius - for finding it.
Very funny, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment