Sunday, December 7, 2008

In Case You Didn't Know

This video is a great representation of how Ruth acts EARLY in the morning (also a good representation of how I act...you'll notice it in the sound of my voice). She woke me up this morning asking if she could make a new video for the blog. I'm starting to wonder if that was a good idea or not...

Anyway. Here she is talking about babies, taking care of your pet, and measuring.




Our little four-year-old has started asking "those" questions and we feel fairly comfortable about teaching her correct terminology (while keeping the answer simple). A few days ago she asked how babies get out of their mommies tummies and we answered. What do YOU think??

5 comments:

Kate said...

How early was this? :D

"Don't throw them out the window" ah, that's great.

Daniel watched this with me and can't stop talking about how Ruth's his best friend and how he wants to visit her. So, when are we going to get together, eh? Daniel's thinking Valentine's Day. Hm. Where did that date come from? It's kind of got the "An Affair to Remember" vibe.

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, I'm totally laughing!!! That was so funny! I'm kind of glad I haven't had to explain *where* the baby comes out of yet, that was SO funny!!!

Lis said...

You do sound pretty sleepy, Havi, but Ruth seems wide awake. I liked the advice not to throw the pet out the window too. Ruth's comment (in Ruthieisms) about banishing a little brother to the ends of the earth sounds pretty dramatic. I can just see her on stage someday. I'm sure it would be more exciting for her to have a sibling of each gender but we'll be happy to have either one for our newest grandchild. I hope you are feeling well these days. I love ya'll!!

Ron and Nina Jones said...

Honestly, what that child comes up with. Glad to hear that any pets of hers are safe from any window flinging!

Can't show this one to Grandpa Jones. He's just too squeemish to handle the lesson on childbirth (lol).

Jessica said...

That was so funny! Now I have a video to show my kids when they ask how the baby gets out! Thanks Havilah and Ruth!