With Christmas only a few days away, I've been thinking a lot more about what Christmas is all about. This movie is a perfect way to express that. A friend of mine in my ward here in Lubbock wrote the words and music for the song in this video. I always tear up when I hear it, I love it so much. (The crying is probably because of the pregnancy...but the movie really is good).
Merry Christmas!
6 comments:
Kay wait...did I miss a post!? You're pregnant!? Did I know and have it slip my mind??? Well, WOW! Congrats, that's so exciting! Now we need belly shots! :)
Go to the post titled "Ruth has an announcement..." Then watch the video and act surprised!
You can't have pictures of belly shots until I actually have a 'baby belly' as opposed to an 'I eat too much ice cream' belly.
What a beautiful song! I love it!
That is a great song...and The New Era used her song? That's a big compliment to her.
Apparently I haven't been watching blogs much lately (sorry, I've been busy), Congratulations!
Apparently I haven't been watching blogs much lately (sorry, I've been busy), Congratulations!
Post a Comment